The base fabric is milled from recycled post-consumer materials ranging from water bottles to plastic milk cartons of course.
The fit is the same as our Go To Leggings… They come with a high-rise waistband that skims the top your hips and sits just below your button. We’ve also added a discrete little P O C K E T to the waistband for Cards // Keys // Lipstick // Anything else you need to take on you daily travels.
In terms of L E N G T H, you’ve heard of a 7/8 right? For cooler months we’ve gone for an 8/9. A touch longer but not quite a full-length leg. On a longer leg the leggings will be ever so slightly cropped, on a shorter leg the leggings will sit more towards the ankle.
Match it with a matching Leopard Print Bra or mix It with Black, French Blue or whatever else takes your fancy.
HOW TO CARE:
– Wash light and dark colours separately (ideally keep similar colours together).
– Remove bra padding before washing. These can be rinsed under water.
– As with all garments, please allow for a small amount of dye transfer on first wash. If you can, wash before wearing ideally separately.
– Use a cool 30-degree wash.
– Avoid use of fabric softeners. The use of fabric softeners can stop the benefits of our carefully selected fabrics from working.
– Use a cool iron. Please do not iron over logo or heat transferred text.
– For our fab printed items, we advise washing the garments inside out.
Our leggings are made from a moisture wicking fabric, taking moisture away from skin keeping you drier for longer. We’ve also added a healthy amount of elastane (27% to be precise) to give you 4-way stretch so you can reach for that pose without your leggings holding you back.
The base fabric is Recycled Polyester (73%) milled from post-consumer matertials. Why, because being green matters to us and want to do our bit where we can.
To achieve the print design, we have digitaly printed on to a white fabric. Areas of tightness or certain movements cause the base colour to become visibile.
WHY THIS FABRIC:
To keep your leggings at their best, we recommend washing by hand, inside-out if you can. If not a cool wash will do. Please don’t use fabric softeners, as this will stop the properties of the fabric. Allow to dry naturally and please don’t iron – there shouldn’t be any deep wrinkles.
If you want to iron, please do so inside out on a cool setting.
To achive this print, we have printed onto a white fabric. This can be worn away over time due to abrasion with other materials. Please take care while wearing and avoid more dynamic activites.