– Fully supportive built-in bra with removable breast pads that doesn’t require skin-irritating underwire for support and lift.
– Easy-closing bra clip fastens from the front and is cushioned with moisture-absorbent fabric to prevent irritation.
– Front-closing design that allows you to get in and out of your gym top easily without the wrestling match endured with traditional fitness tops.
– High elastane content provides body sculpting and streamlining benefits while retaining garment shape wash after wash
– Hypoallergenic fabrics contain no formaldehyde, Fluor polymers or Triclosan
– Breathable, soft fabric keeps the body cool and is extremely gentle on the skin
– Four-way stretch offers greater freedom of movement when working out
– Air-tech panel on the back of the StaeFit top ventilates and cools
– Front zipper allows for easy access in and out of the top
– Flat-lock seams prevent skin chaffing and irritation
– Silver antibacterial treatment absorbs odours even during the toughest workouts
– Full length top offers the right amount of coverage
– Built-in bra provides comfort and support
– Compression based side panels flatter the figure
– Small locker key features on the back of the top
With more and more women on the go, functionality is extremely important to prevent those tempted to just stay in their damp gym kit developing ‘brash’ – Stacey’s term for breast rash! As a sufferer of ‘brash’ herself, Stacey Jackson developed the ultra absorbent StaeFit top that not only wicks away moisture from the skin keeping you dry and irritation free, it also speeds up the changing process with its front-closing design.