Deliveries and Returns
How long will delivery take?
Delivery services are set by the Brand and are listed on their product pages, brand page and also when viewing your basket.
How do I know my order has been received?
Once you’ve placed an order you will receive an order notification letting you know we have received it (within 24 hours)
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification confirming your item(s) is on it’s way to you.
Please note that shipping rates & delivery times vary from brand to brand. Brands will ship their products directly to you so you may receive your order in multiple parcels.
Where can I view my sales receipt?
If at any time you want to double check your order details you can log in to my account and select my orders.
Delivery charges for orders from the online Shop?
Delivery charges are calculated by the Brand, unless you qualify for J&G delivery charge in which case you will see the delivery charge overwritten by JO&GYM at checkout.
What exactly happens after ordering?
Once you have placed your order the order will be passed to the relevant brand(s). The brand(s) will pack and dispatch their products right to you. If you have ordered multiple products from different brands they will arrive separately. Check brand and product pages and also your order note for more information.
How are returns reimbursed?
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
If you need any help please get in touch with [email protected]
How long do I have to return an order?
If you don’t love your items as much as we hope you will you need to let us know within 14 days of receiving them- starting the day after you receive them.
- Click here to complete the returns form and we will reply with all the return details you need
- You then have another 14 days to then physically return the item(s) to the brand(s).
- We would suggest using a tracked postage service as return postage is your responsibility. You will be refunded for the delivery postage paid.
- JO&GYM are not responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
A few small, but important details
- All items must be returned, unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with tags attached.
- When trying on clothing please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Don’t forget that swimwear should be tried on over underwear and that the protective hygiene strip should be left intact if you wish to return.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resalable condition will be returned to you.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we and/or the brand have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the items) up to the price of the items from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.